Prepare for what's ahead.
Do your future-self a favor by registering for these Prepare to Practice webinars.
The Latest Cases From Westlaw
- Torts: Political flyer's mentioning of candidate's conviction for theft by extortion without also mentioning its annulment made the flyer false.
- Government: Deposition testimony sought from state legislators about congressional redistricting involved matters protected by legislative privilege.
- Litigation: Statutory exhaustion of administrative remedies requirement only applied to current inmates within corrections department.
- Insurance: Driver of truck involved in collision with van was not entitled to bring direct action claim against insurer of van for home's parent company.
- Health: Statute prohibiting abortions after detection of fetal heartbeat violated Oklahoma Constitution's due process clause and rights to life and liberty.
- Government: Public entities are shielded from enhanced damages when childhood sexual assault was result of cover up.
- Trademarks: Free speech right to register trademark criticizing government official or public figure, as applied to “Trump Too Small” -- Certiorari Granted