Master Your Closed Memo with Westlaw
Helpful Tools for a Closed Universe.
The Latest Cases From Westlaw
- Securities Regulation: Proxy solicitation was not false or misleading as to whether others were interested in merging with banking corporation.
- Civil Rights: Officers lacked reasonable suspicion of temporary vehicle registration violation when they initiated traffic stop, so that stop violated Fourth Amendment.
- Litigation: Fact that, at time of snap removal, no defendant had been served did not preclude application of forum-defendant rule.
- Government: County judges' state sovereign immunity operated to bar third-party subpoenas served on judges.
- Government: Patient's untimely presentment to county hospital of her notice of claim required dismissal of negligence suit against hospital.