Are Your Prepared for Your Summer Position?
Our Live Events and Career Tools Have You Covered!
The Latest Cases From Westlaw
- Labor and Employment: Public employees failed to establish a likelihood of success on their claims that employers' COVID-19 vaccination or testing requirement was unlawful.
- Government Contracts: Corps of Engineers conducted tradeoff analysis in accord with terms of solicitation when awarding contract for disaster cleanup services.
- Commercial Law: Furnisher's statements that consumer had late payments and outstanding balance on mortgage loan were inaccurate.
- International Law: FSIA's commercial activity exception to immunity applied to salvor's suit against France arising from shipwreck recovery project in Florida.
- Torts: Individuals who used microblog to re-post allegedly defamatory content created by others were “users” entitled to protection of CDA.