Let's avoid an all-nighter
Create your Table of Authorities in minutes.
The Latest Cases From Westlaw
- Civil Rights: Pre-adoptive parents unable to finalize adoption after child abuse allegations pleaded violation of their equal protection rights.
- Government: Suit was not reasonably necessary to obtain documents from township, and thus requester did not prevail under FOIA, as required to obtain attorney fees.
- Government: Mayor in mayor-council municipality cannot veto a negative vote of city council.
- Litigation: District Court abused its discretion in relying solely on Rule 6(b) as authority for choosing not to reopen plaintiff's administratively closed case.
- Government: Evidence was sufficient to support finding that deputy did not act with reckless disregard when he suddenly crossed into motorists' lane.