Fall 2022 Strong Start Sweepstakes
Start Strong and
Block Out the Noise...
Complete 4 lessons for a chance to win one of many Bose headphones.
The Latest Cases From Westlaw
- Civil Rights: Absence of knowledge of corrections officer's identity was not “mistake” that would allow amended complaint to relate back.
- Government Contracts: USPS had rational basis for unbundling previously combined contracts into two separate offerings.
- Criminal Justice: Statute making it crime to file false retaliatory liens against federal officers and employees encompasses current and former officers and employees.
- Commercial Law: Departing employee did not acquire trade secrets by improper means, as required to support claims for violation of DTSA and TUTSA.
- Civil Rights: Assistant district attorney was not entitled to absolute prosecutorial immunity for failure to advise judge to cancel material witness warrant, in witness's § 1983 action.